'I want to say a big thank you to God Almighty and my amazing team' - Hilda Baci

Nigerian Chef, Hilda Bassey, popularly called Hilda Baci, has expressed her gratitude to God Almighty and her team after emerging the new record holder for the longest cooking marathon by an individual.

Nigerian Chef, Hilda Bassey, popularly called Hilda Baci
Nigerian Chef, Hilda Bassey, popularly called Hilda Baci


This beautiful achievement has been reviewed and approved by the Guinness World Records.


Hilda Baci said, "I want to say a big thank you to God Almighty for giving me the strength" also acknowledged the support from her "amazing team", saying "thank you so much for all the work you put into making the Cookathon a success".


She said: "I want to say a big thank you to God Almighty for giving me the strength and seeing me through the whole process, to my family and friends thank you so much you mean so much to me, I love you.


"To my amazing team- the A team, thank you so much for all the work you put into making the Cookathon a success. 


"To my supporters, to Nigerians, thank you so much for your love and support. Thank you the whole of Africa for your love and support, it still feels unreal.


"Thank you, I appreciate every single one of you I don’t take your love and support for granted."



Nigerian Chef, Hilda Bassey, popularly called Hilda Baci

Nigerian Chef, Hilda Bassey, popularly called Hilda Baci


No comments:

Disclaimer: Comments and opinions on HenrisCounty are solely those of the Original/Anonymous Authors. These comments and opinions do not represent those of HenrisCounty. HenrisCounty reserves the right to remove offensive comments, links or images.

[Politics][slideshow]

Sport

[Sport][stack]

News

[News][grids]

Entertainment

[Entertainment][btop]